Sunday, July 17, 2011

About me :)

     Well it's always good to start off with names right? How about the name I gave to myself at 8? Chloe Powell. Yep, I'm really glad my parents refrained me from legally changing my name. I used to hate my name, Paige? I thought my parents were plain stupid for naming me an inatimate object. Why didn't you just name me pen or book or stapler I would ask my parents. I don't think it's too bad of a name now, just because I've seen other people with the name. I'm weird like that though, I only like things that are familiar to me.
       I look up to a lot of people in my life. Mostly the ones that have changed me for the better. I love classy people- the kind of people who are polite, well dressed, have good manners, great morals, and happy go lucky personalities. I am always striving to improve myself. And if there is a person in my life that is bringing me down or causing me unhappiness for an extended amount of time, I throw them out of my life. I do not have a very strong personality, I do not pick fights, and I can't stand to argue. If I'm right and you're wrong I'll tell you I'm right and defend it until you realize that I was right. If you're right and I'm wrong, I'll say I'm sorry and tell you that you were right. As long as you don't say "I told you so"- that bugs. I love working with people, there is nothing I'd rather do than see somebody else smile or feel good about themselves because of something I've done for them or said to them. That's why I keem my job at the Charleston Assisted Living Center. People give my the biggest thank you with a tear in their eye for sitting and talking to them! People at rest homes don't get the attention they need. How would you like to sit in a room all day alone, no family coming to visit you, just a nurse that brings you meals and will occasionally come in to take your laundry? Nobody wants that! Do something good today and go visit your 80 year old grandma, or atleast give her a call to let her know that somebody still cares about her.

2 comments:

  1. Paigey! I love your blog! It's so cute, and your I love your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe! Reminds me of the fish chick in Finding Nemo haha. Or is that Floe? I don't remember! Anyway, I love this! And you! And Kim also struggled at the end of her comment! Oh good times :)

    ReplyDelete