Sunday, July 17, 2011

I did something mean :)

Today, I did something mean :)**GASP!!!** after a kiss with my boyfriend, I wouldn't speak a word. I can imagine how frustrating that was for him, (almost as frustrating as trying to type a blog post on a tiny little itouch keyboard!!!!) anyway, he was confused, befuddled, irrevocably astonished, call it what you want. But as I stood there leaned up against my car for a good ten minutes while he tried to figure out what the heck was going on, I thought to myself the mysteries of communication. What is it about talking to someone that makes you fall in love with them? Their voice? Their tone? The way they smile when they know they are going to say something that will make you laugh? Or is it the wonder in their voice when they ask a question, or the awkward tone that betrays them when they ask a question they know the answer to? Voices are an essential to a relationship. the way you talk to somebody makes them fall in love with you. I don't care if you're a 5'6" balding man, if you know how to talk to a woman, you will win her over everytime. Unless it's a shallow girl, disregard her, who would want to marry that anyway? Back to my story, I don't know how long I will keep this going on but I would love to see how not talking to my significant other for a week while only using gestures would affect our relationship.... I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week, huh? Guys don't understand hand gestures!

    ReplyDelete