Sunday, July 17, 2011

All mine :)

There are only a few things in life you could say are completely yours. And well, I wanted this to be for only me, nobody else to read, only my thoughts, my experiences, and my life. I guess I sound kind of rebellious for wanting something only to myself, but hey, I've lived at home for 18 years and have always been told what I could and couldn't do- this blog though, I get to say whatever I feel like. Let me tell you- it feels pretty dang good. The only problem is I have a disliking to write. I love to write in my journal because I feel like nobody else is going to read it! But on here, this little post I've just written up of barely anything took me 8 minutes. Why? Because I have to read everything I just wrote and rewrite it- either to sound smarter or because I'm afraid something I said doesn't make sense, which happens a lot.... I have the problem of not being able to say what I really want to. It's like my mind and mouth are seperate beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment